CBD Cannabidiol CBD has been constantly researched and studied and provides many medicinal benefits. The main non-intoxicating phytocannabinoids are CBD and its acidic precursor CBDA. These are also the most abundant phytocannabinoids in hemp. CBD may possess the unique ability to counteract the intoxicating and adverse effects of cannabis, such as anxiety, tachycardia, hunger, and sedation.
CBD Medical properties:
- Reduces the unwanted side effects of THC.
- Analgesic: relieves pain;
- Anti-inflammatory: reduces inflammation;
- Appetite stimulant;
- Antiemetic: reduces vomiting and nausea;
- Anti-prokinetic: reduces contractions in small intestine;
- Anxiolytic: relieves anxiety;
- Antipsychotic: tranquilizes, helps manage psychosis;
- Antiepileptic: reduces seizures and convulsions;
- Antispasmodic: suppresses muscle spasms;
- Immunosuppressive: reduces immune system efficacy;
- Antidiabetic: reduces blood sugar levels; Neuroprotective: prevents neural degeneration;
- Antisporiatic: treats psoriasis;
- Anti-ischemic: reduces risk of artery blockage;
- Antibacterial: kills or slows growth of bacteria;
- Antiproliferative: inhibits tumor/cancer cell growth;
- Bone stimulant: promotes bone growth.
See much more inforamtion on Cannabidiol (CBD) by clicking on the Learn More button.