CBC Cannabichromene - CBC doesn’t get a lot of praise nor attention, but it has shown to have profound benefits. While similar to CBD and THC, CBC stems from the all-important CBDA. Over time, or quickly if exposed to heat, CBCA will lose a molecule of CO2; at this point it is considered CBC. The same process applies when decarboxylating THC and CBD.
CBC Medical properties:
- Analgesic: promotes analgesic effects (i.e., pain relief) of THC.
- Antibacterial: kills or slows growth of bacteria;
- Antiproliferative: may inhibit tumor/cancer cell growth;
- Bone stimulant: promotes bone growth.
- Sedative: calming effect.